Free Leaf Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

Search This Blog

Autumn

Autumn has come, and it becomes chilly. It's a time to get my plants in. Some of them I keep on the balcony the whole year round. Only if it's freezing outside I put them inside the apartment. It happens usually once per year, and I keep them in approximately 1 week. 

So, what kinds of my plans usually live outside? 
  • Cymbidiums (orchids)
  • Pleones (orchids)
  • Olive Tree
  • Hedera
  • Pomegranate Tree
  • Christmas cactus
  • Láurus nóbilis
  • Cycas revoluta
  • Sedum morganianum
What is the most important for me to run my gardening is to control nights' temperature constantly (every day) in the winter time.
Today is October 4th, and the right time for others to go home :-)

It seems my Christmas Cactus is going to bloom again (for the last a few months), I mean, come on! It's not Christmas yet!!!



Fall.The leaves of the Pomegranate Tree slowly are becoming yellow and falling down. However, the Pomegranate Bush still is happy and even blooming. 

Happy Fall to everyone and your plants!

Thank you for using the block buttons "Share" and  +1.

Comments are welcome:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment