Free Leaf Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

Search This Blog

Cym. Pauwelsii 'Kessander' WOW!!!

Attached is another photo of Jerry Kessler ‘s Cym. Pauwelsii 'Kessander' CCE/AOS 96 pts BEFORE the trip to judging at Boylston this past weekend.  Absolutely AMAZING!!
Jerry stated his fertilizing technique is: “I put a quarter teaspoon of Jack's fertilizer in a gallon of water and fertilize three consecutive weeks and on the fourth a flush.  30-10-10 now until mid June then 20-20-20 until mid-July then 10-30-20 until mid-September, then its 20-20-20.  I slightly withhold water and fertilizer in early August.  This is what I do, it may be contrary to others, but the schedule seems effective!”

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me, and I will reply as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. What fertilizer do you utilize January- March & October- December?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I'm not fertilizing them at that period of time

      Delete